Allah values those who serve others
Allah values those who serve others - making it central to be facilitative in Islam.
Join a venture to please Allah, where every well-intentioned donation reaps divine rewards. Engage with ILM Academy and invest in shaping the next generation of Muslim leaders and contributors to our community's well-being. Foster a sense of fulfillment through volunteering and enhancing community involvement beyond monetary donations.
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: The Prophet (saw) said, On every Muslim there is enjoined (a compulsory) sadaqah (alms).' They (the people) said, If one has nothing?' He said, "He should work with his hands so that he may benefit himself and give in charity.' (Sahih al Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 51).
Your support strengthens ILM's commitment to nurturing Muslim youth.
Explore sponsorship opportunities for students at ILM. Jazak ALLAH kher.
The parents organization is a critical platform that cultivates robust parental engagement, fosters a familial culture, and financial support for our school, enhances the learning environment, and actively shapes students with a Muslim identity and a focus on moral and academic excellence. PTO provides parents with opportunities to lead an expansive volunteering program and interact with the school's administration, teachers, staff, and other parents. Build a connection between parents and the school by initiating and endorsing diverse activities throughout the year.
We are continuously looking for volunteers. There are many opportunities available to volunteer at ILM Academy.
- Through credit card or ACH using paypal. Click the 'Donate Now' button next to the green money plant above.
- Write a check and mail it. See the 'Donate by Check' box above for details.
- Dedicate a space to a loved one. Click here for Dedication details.
How much is it? How are you paying for it? Why Donate? Can you share more details?
Note: ILM Academy is a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible. Our Federal Tax ID is: 80-0200534.
All funds collected for the building purchase and construction are kept separately in the ILM Academy Building Fund which is overseen by trustees.
Following is the current strategic real estate plan as part of our school’s improvement plan.
(1) 544 Maxwell Road, Roswell, GA 30075
- ILM Academy purchased this house for $400K in July 2023.
- The building is fully paid off.
- Strategic acquisition for future use since it adds to the existing land and is necessary for future ILM Main Campus building (see map)
(2) 630 Colonial Park Drive, Roswell, GA 30075
- Currently being used by ILM High School and ILM Business Office.
- ILM has signed a bidding purchase contract with a contingency in Dec 2023.
- The rezoning application is in process with the city and the final purchase of the building is subject to rezoning approvals from the city.
- Contract price $1,000,000 (four installments interest-free, $250K due at closing)
- Recently appraised at $1,290,000
- Renovation to make the office building usable as a school will proceed after the purchase is completed. Work in progress to estimate the cost of construction.
Facility and square footage outlook for the next 3-5 years