Re-enrollment is for parent re-enrolling their child for the following year.
- Current parent can start their re-enrollment by filling out the form provided below.
- The re-Enrollment fee is $50 until May 17, 2019. It will be added to the next monthly statement. It will be $100 starting May 18, 2019.
- If you have any questions during the process, please contact our office at 678-624-1157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No paper applications will be accepted for 2019-2020.
- Incomplete applications will not guarantee a seat for your child for the upcoming year. Enrollment for new families starts on February 23rd, and admission will be given based on availability of class seat.
- A Curriculum fee will be charged on May 6th, 2019.
- A Resource Fee (inclusive of Supplies & Technology fees) of $175 will be charged on June 5th, 2019.
- A Testing fee of $125 for Elementary Montessori, Elementary, and Middle school will be charged on June 5th, 2019.
- I understand that by completing the re-enrollment form below, I will be participating in the Georgia Tax Credit Program for the following year and failure to participate will increase my tuition by $1,500.
- $10 convenience fee per transaction for all cash and checks given to the school after the first day of school for the child.
- All fees are non-refundable (tuition is not considered a fee).