Re-enrollment is for parent re-enrolling their child for the following year.
- Current parent can start their re-enrollment by filling out the form provided below.
- The re-Enrollment fee is $50 until April 30th, 2020. It will be added to the next monthly statement once the form is complete. It will be $100 starting May 1, 2020.
- If you have any questions during the process, please contact our office at 678-624-1157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No paper applications will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not guarantee a seat for your child for the upcoming year. Enrollment for new families starts on February 8th, and admission will be given based on availability of class seat.
- A Curriculum fee will be charged on May 1st, 2020.
- A Resource Fee (inclusive of Supplies & Technology fees) of $175 will be charged on June 1st, 2020.
- A Testing fee of $125 for Elementary Montessori, Elementary, and Middle school will be charged on June 1st, 2020
- I understand that by completing the re-enrollment form below, our family will volunteer 20 hours or be charged $300 for the whole year, or $15/hour.
- I understand that by completing the re-enrollment form below, I agree to participate in the Georgia Tax credit program. I understand that the school will submit an application on my behalf for Georgia Form IT-QEE-TP1 through GASSO to the Georgia DOR.
- $10 convenience fee per transaction for all cash and checks given to the school after the first day of school for the child.
- All fees are non-refundable (tuition is not considered a fee).