- Parent should visit www.ilm-academy.com to complete an Online Enrollment Form. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies the application process and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A nonrefundable application fee of $100 must be submitted with each application.
- To begin the Online application first click the Admissions tab, click on New Enrollment and follow the outlined steps to create an account.
- Next log in to your account and create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have log in access for your application.
- After submitting your application you will be able to track your admission status by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms. If necessary, you can reprint the forms.
- Upload all required documents (birth certificate, Immunization records, report cards and standardized scores) to ensure the application is completed.
- The school will contact you 5-7 business days after to set up a placement date for your child, for grades Kindergarten and above.
- No paper applications will be accepted for 2017-2018.
- All payments MUST be submitted through the FACTS management system.
- Incomplete applications will not be guarantee a seat for your child for the upcoming year. Enrollment for new families starts on February 17th, and admission will be given based on availability of class seat.